Monday, July 14, 2014

***New Release*** Playing His Game






SYNOPSIS
*Warning: Although Playing His Game can be read as a stand-alone novel, it's highly recommended you read Changing His Game first. Playing His Game contains sex, drugs, and briefly touches on M/F/F. Recommended for mature readers.
I'm a pretty carefree person. I believe in living life to the fullest, having no regrets and just having fun. This is my outlook on life when Scott Reynolds collides with it.
It was supposed to be casual and fun. We couldn't get serious because our circumstances wouldn't allow it. My sister and his brother were practically married. Soon, one hook up became two, then five, then ten, until I lost count completely. Our casual relationship became something more... to me.
How the hell did I let this happen?
I'm falling for this man and it's becoming a problem. But Scott has his own problems, his own demons. He's dug himself into a hole so deep, and he needs me to help him get out... and I do it. I stupidly do it and screw up my life, my reputation and any chance of changing people's perception of me. For the first time I care what people think of me, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat…
If Scott weren't such an asshole!

 EXCERPT
His hands come out to touch the material of my bra before meeting in the center of my breasts. "Front clasp, that's new for you." I push my heavy breasts out into his hands. "Easier access for you." He grins wickedly before lowering his mouth to kiss the delicate flesh of my chest. He's unhurried, which drives me crazy. I take matters into my own hands, literally, as I unfasten the front clasp of my bra and slide it off my shoulders, before tossing it on the ground. "Impatient, are we?" He laughs at my urgency. "We don't have much time. You can fuck me now, or I'm going back out there unsatisfied," I tease back. Scott grunts at my words and slides his hands behind my back, pulling me to him so our chests are flush against each other. His mouth lowers to mine as I giggle against his lips. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'll make it quick."
Review
Author bio & links I am a book lover. I love so many different genres of books and began publishing my own stories in the spring of 2013. Writing is my therapy. I love to take the stories in my head and write them down on paper. When I'm not writing I am spending time with my family.
Book Sale
Changing His Game is .99

No comments:

Post a Comment