Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review of Surrender My Love by Lisa Eugene




Review of Surrender My Love by Lisa Eugene (by Ivory)

When I sit down to read, I am doing it because I am either looking for an escape, an adventure or a fantasy.

Surrender My Love, by Lisa Eugene fulfilled all of the above and more. I was able to escape into the lives of the innocent Nurse Chloe Bennett and the arrogant Dr. Brad Markson with the ease of Lisa Eugene’s writing. She told a story that made you feel like you were right there with them. 

You are pulled into the drama and suspense of this novel. And talk about the passion. The two main characters are passionate about many things, things you learn about as you read. I’m usually not into suspense novels, but this one had more substance than just suspense. This one had me on the edge of my seat. I was left with that telltale “book hangover” and wanted more. I wanted to be there with them, helping them. 

This is my first time reading a Lisa Eugene’ novel and I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be reading more of her work. You could tell that she either worked extensively in the medical field or did an enormous amount of research. I enjoyed it very much

Thank you for sharing your words and your story.

To purchase, please go to: http://amzn.to/1gakkos


No comments:

Post a Comment